Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Sakura, Sakura, where art thou Sakura?


Cover scan of PlayStation 2's Sakura Taisen V: Saraba Itoshiki Hito Yo

Getting caught up in the adrenaline that was E3 proved to be a good and bad thing for me. Good because of the awesome line-up of upcoming games to see and write about; bad because I totally forgot about one of Japan's most anticipated game title that has just been released: Sakura Taisen V! I remembered some sites have listed the release date as tentatively as Q3, but I chanced upon Sega's official Sakura website (www.sakura-taisen.com) and it's confirmed that this month will see the latest Sakura Taisen instalment between the 16th or 17th in Japan. As for Malaysia, I can only hope for a delay of 7 to 10 days (if we're lucky enough!) before it reaches here. The full title of the game is called Sakura Taisen V: Saraba Itoshiki Hito Yo,
and I'm planning on getting this game soon to see what's the fuss about it and how much it has evolved since my very first memorable and fun experience playing Sakura Taisen: Atsuki ChiShio Ni on the Sega Saturn :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home