Friday, June 03, 2005

My first post, hmm...

...nothing much to say for now, really. Maybe I'll just do a short intro of myself. I'm a male in my mid 20s, a resident of good ol' Malaysia and currently into console video gaming. My spanking new PS2 should be proof enough :)

After the E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) show in Los Angeles has ended recently, I was definitely in a daze over the unveiling of Nintendo's Revolution, Microsoft's XBox 360 and of course, Sony's PlayStation3. The specs alone was enough to knock one bloke's sense into full alert, and until I can collect more info on all three, expect me to update you guys soon.

Right, that was quite a lot of words coming from a guy who said he's got nothing to say. Till the next posting, I'm outta here, folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home