Monday, July 25, 2005

Monday blues are inevitable

I've come to the office today feeling different from what I had expected to feel... in my case, it meant there wasn't any sign of Dai 3 Ji Super Robot Wars Alpha in sight anywhere. I've went to my favourite shop in IOI Mall, Puchong, to have a look as the guy promised he will get a few copies of the game and save one for me. But the Friday night that I left work early, I went there and SRW Alpha 3 has yet to make an appearance in the Malaysian market, or so it seemed.

Anyway, I got myself some other games instead, though they were not new: Spider-Man 2 and Killzone. A new game that I bought was Garou: Mark Of The Wolves, which is known to some of you as the Fatal Fury series. Since Garou (translated as hungry wolf) is one of the newer games to be released here, I could do a review on it and see how the Fatal Fury series have evolved - it's either a good or bad thing. The protagonist this time around isn't Terry Bogard anymore (though he might make an appearance in the form of a hidden character) but Rock Howard, Geese Howard's son. The storyline behind this one-on-one fighting game seemed to have an interesting twist to it, so I'll keep you posted on it as soon as I'm done with my day job and the fresh-new deadlines I need to meet! Sigh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home